REGISTRATION DAYS, 2022, Friday March 18 at 2pm and Monday March 21 at 4pm
Registration location will be posted on the main page the Monday prior to registration.
1. Please print soccer registration forms from the attachment below.
2. Bring completed forms with you on registration day. Forms can only be accepted IN PERSON. They cannot be emailed. Late Registration cannot be accepted as we have a very quick turnaround time this season.
3. Please bring cash only. We do NOT accept checks or electronic payment.
2022 Registration Fees are $50 for first player and $25 for each subsequent sibling
4. Familiarize yourself with the General Soccer Information & Parent Volunteer Job Descriptions. The homeschool soccer club is run by parent volunteers. Read “more information” and “volunteer descriptions” buttons on the main page.
Please sign up to volunteer if you are able.
While volunteering is not required, we rely on parent volunteers to help this program function each season. Volunteering is easy, does not require experience, and can be done with younger children in tow.
Volunteer position sign up will be available at registration.
When considering what position to fill, please be generous with your time. If you have filled a position with minimal work in the past, please consider taking on a weightier position this season. We’re all busy parents but let’s put all hands on deck for the benefit of our club and our children. There is no experience necessary to be a coach or assist a coach. If you have interest in coaching and would like more information please see the Coaching Tips under the “How to Play” link on the main page. You can fill out the coaching form in the registration documents.
5. Cleat exchange MAY be available on registration day. If it is available, you can drop in a pair that doesn’t fit and find a pair that does. The amount of available cleats in the cleat exchange varies season to season.
*The soccer club fees are subject to increase/decrease from season to season. This cost change is a result of preparing for the upcoming season and balancing out the club treasury including but not limited to the following reasons:
-Stipends for coaches as needed for the upcoming season
-Liability insurance policy to protect our coaches, soccer volunteers and leaders
-Loudoun County’s Field Usage Fees
-New equipment as needed
-Cupcakes for final soccer day
Late registrations cannot be accepted!